Wed, Jul 12|
Experience Essentials - July 2023
Experience Essentials provides the learner an excellent interactive taster into Experience and Experience Management. We cover all the Experience Management Frameworks and how they should be applied and provide the attendee an overview of why they should be considering experience.
Time & Location
Jul 12, 2023, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM GMT+1
About the event
Class Length: This class is 1 x day long (09:30 to 16:30)
Who Should Attend: Delegates typically attend this class if they do not know about Experience Management and why it is important. The class is designed as a low cost taster to all Experience Management principles and practices. Typical attendees include:
- CIO / Heads of IT
- Service Managers / Operational IT Managers
- What is Experience?
- Why is Experience important?
- The Arts an Science of Experience
- How to measure Experience
- Experience Management Framework™
- XLA Stack™
- Building Experience Ambitions (Practical Exercise)
- Experience and ITSM
- What are Experience Level Agreements (XLAs)
- XLAs v SLAs
- XLA Versions
- XLA Structure
- Building an XLA (Practical Exercise)
- Experience Optimisation Framework Journey™
- EOF Journey Steps
- What to do next – Experience Foundation and Practitioner Classes
Is there an Exam to take: This class does not have an exam associated with it. Delegates will have a final knowledge check quiz and gain a certificate of completion.