This course is from our partners and co-contributors XLACollab which is delivered exclusively in the UK by experienced Bright Horse professionals, it takes learners through the Experience Management Office (XMO) concepts, then explores an XMOs scope, the roles required, a variety of science of experience management techniques, the art of experience interpretations, and dealing with the experience ecosystem in an operational environment.
The course includes group discussions, participant examples of experience challenges they are facing, and exercises using XMO example operational scenarios simulations to make the course as meaningful as possible. The course concludes with an exciting capstone exercise simulating a 9-month XMO operation in which a variety of experience issues arise, are investigated and action determined to pull together all that has been learned.
In Class Experience:
- Learners acquire a practical understanding of what an XMO is and how it can work when implementing an XMO
- Fundamentals of experience concepts and the XLA Framework are recapped
- The XMO overview is introduced
- The XMO scope of work along with tasks, responsibilities and outcomes are then discussed
- Next the XMO roles required to address the scope are explored
- An in-depth review of the Science of Surveys concepts and statistics is introduced and explained. Using interactive demonstrations & simulations, the effect of changes and what one would evaluate, verify and validate to ensure mathematic accuracy of the survey data
- Science of Measurements is then further examined also using interactive demonstrations & simulations via an example XMO dashboard
- The Art of Interpretation of the various experience findings one may see in a typical operation is discussed. Using examples, “experience detectives” scenario exercises reinforce the art of interpretations, hypotheses creation and investigations into likely root causes
- The considerations for Orchestrating the Experience Ecosystem are examined, from both internal and external points-of-view, regarding the interactions an XMO could possibly be expected to manage
Course / Student Materials:
- Instructor-led education and assignment facilitation
- Pre-class resources
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Reference Card
- Participation in unique in-class assignments
- Learner Personal Action Plan
- Reinforcing memory exercises and study aids
- Sample exams and exam preparation
- Exam voucher
Essence of Experience course, leading to the XLA Champion certification.
This is a 2 day course.
- Course: £600, plus VAT
- Exam & Course Materials (if required): £70
Who will be your fellow participants?
This class is for all professionals and organizations that are ready to move past concepts and to put XLAs and experience management into an operation and business.
Learners will be equipped to earn their XMO Master certification by achieving a passing score on the 60-minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple choice questions.