The Mastering XLA’s course uses real world experience to help organisations build upon their existing KPIs and SLAs to create Experience Level Agreements through a best practice framework. This course has been created by our partners and co-contributors at XLACollab and is delivered exclusively in the UK by experienced Bright Horse professionals.
Experience Level Agreements (XLAs) are the foundation of a fresh and optimistic approach to managing the business of technology. Creating the actual XLAs for an experience ambition can be a challenging endeavour. This is especially true for those beginning their journey of embracing, enabling and enhancing customer and employee experience of their products and services. The three-day course takes learners through the XLA Framework methodology, one proven way to: understand a current experience landscape, define the experience ambitions and then develop a set of XLAs that can be implemented in an operational environment. The course takes learners through an interactive case study and exercises to demonstrate the method and processes used.
In Class Experience:
Learners acquire a practical understanding of XLA development, including real life challenges they may face in implementing those XLAs.
- Fundamentals of experience concepts are recapped then the XLA Framework overview is introduced
- Using a case study, learners are taken through the steps to understand what current experience data is needed, how to get it, where to get it and how to analyse it
- From there, the experience ambitions and target XLAs are designed so that the current experience discoveries and the experience ambitions can be merged
- Then learners are taken through the steps for how XLAs can be created in detail enough to be integrated into a formal contract if needed
- The use of automated experience tools is introduced and the impact of tool use on a set of XLAs is demonstrated and discussed
- The potential positive impact on a set of an existing case study Service Level Agreement (SLA) and its Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that can be aligned with the XLAs created is discussed
- Finally, the operational, organizational and governance challenges one may face when implementing XLAs for a product or service are introduced for further consideration
Course / Student Materials:
- Instructor-led education and assignment facilitation
- Pre-class resources
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Essence of Experience Reference Card
- Participation in unique in-class assignments
- Learner Personal Action Plan
- Reinforcing memory exercises and study aids
- Sample exams and exam preparation
- Exam voucher
Essence of Experience course, leading to the XLA Champion certification.
This is a 2 day course.
- Course: £600, plus VAT
- Exam & Course Materials (if required): £70
Who will be your fellow participants?
This class is for all professionals and organizations that are ready to move past concepts and make experience a practical reality.
Learners will be equipped to earn their XLA Framework Master certification by achieving a passing score on the 60-minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple choice questions.