If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it
At Bright Horse, we believe strongly in this quote by Lord Kelvin – if we are able to accurately measure something, we can improve it and so we have invested in building assessment based services to measure the performance of our customers tools and services.
For each of our assessment services we use a combination questioning techniques and observations to accurately measure against an independent scoring mechanism such as the Capability Maturity Model. By doing this, we are able to answer the following questions:
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to get to?
- Why is that the right destination?
4. How are we going to get there?
5. How do we know when we have arrived?
Sentiment Survey Assessment:
- Do you need to start gathering user sentiment/experience but don’t know where to start?
- Are you doing “satisfaction” surveys but have low responses?
- Do you want to gain accurate insights into how your employees feel about your services?
Our Sentiment Survey Assessment and advisory report helps organisations answer these questions and put a detailed plan in place to start or improve how you can gather regular and accurate user sentiment.
If you are just starting out on your experience journey or you have been trying to understand user experience for a while but want to improve, then our 3-dimensional Experience Assessment Service that we have built in conjunction with our co-contributors at XLACollab will help you understand:
- Capability – have you the structure, processes, technology and operations to support an employee experience directive
- Readiness – how ready are you to answer and resolve employee experience issues (people, desire and culture)
- Sentiment – how can you gather sentiment information across the organisation? Where is the information? How can you gather it? How valid is the information gathered?
Service Maturity Assessment:
Our pedigree in helping customers improve their service management organisations has helped us develop a 5-stage maturity model for customers to measure and improve how well they support they support their customers (internal and external). We help customers measure and then improve so that they deliver a service support model that meets the business need in the following maturity stages:
Nexthink Value Assessment:
If you are thinking about buying Nexthink but not sure how to use it to get the best value or you have been using Nexthink for a while and want to make sure that you are using it to it’s maximum potential then allow our subject matter experts to undertake a value assessment to not only determine the value you are currently enjoying from your investment but also how you can gain more value in the future.
Our Nexthink-qualified and experienced consultants will guide you through a structured workshop created to be able to analyse your Nexthink environment to provide a detailed measurement report and a structured improvement or implementation project.
Investing in the right tools is crucial to the automation and success of any modern organisation so our team of experts will ensure that you get maximum possible benefit out of the spend you have made.
Cherwell Value Assessment:
Whether you are an existing Cherwell customer or thinking about buying Cherwell and what to make sure you maximise your investment then our Cherwell Value Assessment will help you ensure that your spend continues to meet the business need. Our value assessment includes:
- Health Check
- Are you on the latest release/patches?
- How many support processes are being supported?
- Are they still meeting the business need?
- How can automation be improved?
- Is it designed for improved user experience?
- Do you have an omni-channel access model?
- How well is your portal used?
- How well can this extend across the enterprise?
In investigating and answering the above questions, and more, our Cherwell qualified consultancy team are able to provide a detailed measurement report covering the current value and health of your system and also a detailed project plan to gain improved value from your investments in the future.
Let’s make something exceptional happen.