Transform your Business into an Employee-Focused one
- Become an employee-focused organisation
- Embrace and embed the experience framework
- Understand the value of an experience-based workplace culture
- Cement understanding of employee experience with hands-on activities
“We have yet to implement XLAs within the business, however the course has helped to provide the foundations from which we can work, now knowing what roles and requirements need/can be included to be successful”
Embed the Experience Framework and Transform your Business
A 3 day course, the XLA Foundation introduces best practices for embracing XLAs (Experience Level Agreements) and transforming into an employee-focused organisation. You will learn how to embed the Experience framework and articulate the value of an experience-based culture.
Engage with skilled and expert instructors to learn the Art & Science of Experience and how XLAs are changing the way we design and manage technology.
Learn the Experience Framework
Envision experience by seeing the patterns, possibilities, and pathways forward to the experience
Enable Experience through deep business intelligence to measure & interpret experience ambitions and gaps
Execute experience to deliver, improve and innovate the experience ambition and reduce gaps
Embrace experience to deliver, ensure and improve the experience for stakeholders and influencers
Build Upon Essence of Experience
Learners take a QuickStart Assessment to understand the current baseline, which we reference as we guide you through each phase of the Experience Framework.
The hands-on activities not only allow you to understand the necessary steps within each phase of the framework (Envision, Enable, Execute & Embrace) but also to identify the next steps in your journey.
Course / Student Materials:
- Instructor-led education and assignment facilitation
- Pre-class resources, including a recap of the Essence of Experience
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in our games. Exercises and study aids
- Sample exams and exam preparation
- XLA Foundation certification examination, leading to XLA Ambassador
- Experience Framework Action Kit
This is a 2-day course.
- Course: £600 plus VAT, exam included.
Learners will be equipped to earn their Experience Level Agreement (XLA) Ambassador certificate by achieving a passing score (65%) on the 45-minute exam, consisting of 20 multiple-choice questions.